Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs

Visiem, visiem Kristenas faniem!

SatursSaturs  Latest imagesLatest images  MeklētMeklēt  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  IeietIeiet  

Bella becomes a different person

Go down 
3 posters
AutorsZiņojums
agnetta
Admins
Admins
agnetta

Number of posts : 437
Dzīvesvieta : Riga

Bella becomes a different person Empty
PostTēma: Bella becomes a different person   Bella becomes a different person EmptyPiektdiena Oktobris 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Kristen Stewart stares back into your eyes as she covers the October/November 2009 cover of Interview Magazine’s 40th Anniversary Issue.

The 19-year-old Runaways starlet talked with distinguished actor Dennis Hopper, who was recently hospitalized.

Kristen shared about embracing her Twilight character Bella, saying, “I’ve actually always been interested in following a character more long term, but the only place to really do that as an actor is on a TV series. But the Twilight series is cool because you know what’s ahead of you—all of the books have been written. And I get breaks in between. It’s sort of a depressing thing to lose a character just when you’ve been able to get to know her. Usually, at the end of a film it’s like I’ve finally gotten to know this person completely, and then we’re done. That actually happened on the set of Twilight, and then it happened again on New Moon. Each time my character Bella became a different person, and I got to know that person and take her to the next level.”

Bildes
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
http://ksfk.heavenforum.com
TwilightHolic
Tavā pasulē dzīvo tikai Kristena
Tavā pasulē dzīvo tikai Kristena
TwilightHolic

Number of posts : 262

PostTēma: Re: Bella becomes a different person   Bella becomes a different person EmptySestdiena Oktobris 17, 2009 7:03 pm

bildes bija OK.
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
Bella*
Meklē video YT ar Kristenu
Meklē video YT ar Kristenu
Bella*

Number of posts : 42

PostTēma: Re: Bella becomes a different person   Bella becomes a different person EmptyCeturtdiena Oktobris 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Bildes labas, tik dažas tādas spocīgas.
It īpaši laba pēdējā! Very Happy lol!
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
Sponsored content

PostTēma: Re: Bella becomes a different person   Bella becomes a different person Empty

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Bella becomes a different person
Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1