Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs

Visiem, visiem Kristenas faniem!

SatursSaturs  Latest imagesLatest images  MeklētMeklēt  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  IeietIeiet  

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People

Go down 
4 posters
AutorsZiņojums
Shiro
Admins
Admins
Shiro

Number of posts : 136
Dzīvesvieta : Rīga

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People Empty
PostTēma: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People   Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People EmptyTrešdiena Oktobris 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People Normal_gview
Kristen Stewart and her leading man Robert Pattinson cover the New Moon special edition issue of People magazine, out on stands THIS Friday.

The duo, plus costars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz, gives fans a first look into the much-anticipated sequel to blockbuster Twilight. Check out what’s in the mag:

Director Chris Weitz on the mood of New Moon: “Twilight is about first love; New Moon is about heartbreak. That requires the actors to go to some very dark places. There is more Edward in the film. Viewers will see him more often than Bella sees him in the book.”

Taylor on representing Team Jacob: “I get nervous trying to represent Team Jacob in the right way. This guy [Robert] is some pretty good competition. The fans would love anybody who played Jacob. I’m just lucky to be the one who got the chance.”

Robert on playing god-like Edward Cullen: “When I read Twilight, and there are these moony descriptions of Edward as a godlike figure, I thought there was no way I could play him. But when I got in the room with Kristen, there was a certain chemistry. She’s basically the reason I did the movie.”

Ashley on the Twi-fans: “Kellan Lutz and I look at each other and go, ‘What is going on? This is so insane!’ It’s very different from anything that I’ve experienced. But the fans are so passionate. Seriously, this is the coolest job in the world with the best fans.”

Kellan on Breaking Dawn: “We’re all crossing our fingers, and we all want to finish the series. And we want Stephenie [Meyer] to write more books if she could!”

Fans will also get a sneak peek into the upcoming The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Mjā es gribētu to žurnālu.. gan jau samierināšos ar internetā atrasto.. Very Happy
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
TwilightHolic
Tavā pasulē dzīvo tikai Kristena
Tavā pasulē dzīvo tikai Kristena
TwilightHolic

Number of posts : 262

PostTēma: Re: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People   Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People EmptySestdiena Oktobris 17, 2009 6:44 pm

aga.* es arī girbētu. Very Happy
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
agnetta
Admins
Admins
agnetta

Number of posts : 437
Dzīvesvieta : Riga

PostTēma: Re: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People   Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People EmptySvētdena Oktobris 18, 2009 8:36 am

Šaubos vai Rīgā to var nopirkt! Smile
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
http://ksfk.heavenforum.com
Bella*
Meklē video YT ar Kristenu
Meklē video YT ar Kristenu
Bella*

Number of posts : 42

PostTēma: Re: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People   Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People EmptyCeturtdiena Oktobris 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Nevar nopirkt, un ja varētu, tad fani izķertu to žurnālu!
Būs mums jāsamierinās ar niecīgiem attēliem, kā žurnālos "Sīrups". Rolling Eyes
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
Sponsored content

PostTēma: Re: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People   Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People Empty

Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover New Moon People
Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1