Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs

Visiem, visiem Kristenas faniem!

SatursSaturs  Latest imagesLatest images  MeklētMeklēt  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  IeietIeiet  

Kristen Stewart Would Kill For Taylor Lautner

Go down 
AutorsZiņojums
agnetta
Admins
Admins
agnetta

Number of posts : 437
Dzīvesvieta : Riga

Kristen Stewart Would Kill For Taylor Lautner Empty
PostTēma: Kristen Stewart Would Kill For Taylor Lautner   Kristen Stewart Would Kill For Taylor Lautner EmptySestdiena Augusts 15, 2009 12:24 am

Kristen Stewart horses around with costar pal Taylor Lautner on the set of their Entertainment Weekly cover shoot.

The 19-year-old actress dished to the mag about filming the sequel, the intensity and her love for Taylor. Check it:

On costar Taylor Lautner: “Just because of how I felt around him. I literally saw Jacob in him. I love that kid. I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally.”

On filming the scene in New Moon where Edward abandons Bella: “Before the scene, I was sitting in my car, like f—ing crying — crying so hard you can’t breathe. Because I was really overwhelmed and intimidated by the scene. Everyone says, ‘She better be able to pull off the emotion in this movie!’ And it’s such an important moment in the book, when he leaves. I’m thinking, ‘We have to be done now, just tell me we’re done.’”

On staying true to the book while making New Moon: “[Making Twilight] was much more of a fight. Everyone was a little more scared. We needed to make something commercial but stay true to the book. We didn’t have as much money. It was all very impulsive, and that’s what I love about that f—ing movie.”

Bildes
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
http://ksfk.heavenforum.com

Kristen Stewart Would Kill For Taylor Lautner
Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1