Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristenas Stjuartes Fanu Klubs

Visiem, visiem Kristenas faniem!

SatursSaturs  Latest imagesLatest images  MeklētMeklēt  ReģistrētiesReģistrēties  IeietIeiet  

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner cover Entertainment Weekly

Go down 
AutorsZiņojums
agnetta
Admins
Admins
agnetta

Number of posts : 437
Dzīvesvieta : Riga

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner cover Entertainment Weekly Empty
PostTēma: Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner cover Entertainment Weekly   Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner cover Entertainment Weekly EmptyCeturtdiena Augusts 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner cover Entertainment Weekly Taylor-lautner-kristen-stewart-ew
Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner get sexy on the cover of Entertainment Weekly.

Kristen tells the mag about why Taylor kept the role of Jacob, in addition to his beefing up over the hiatus. She shared, “It’s completely understandable why they wanted to make sure he was right. He was so young, 16, so I got it. But I knew he had [to do] it. Just because of how I felt around him. We have that relationship. It’s lamely cute.”

The duo, who star in the upcoming The Twilight Saga: New Moon, will cover the Fall Movie issue that hits stands TOMORROW, Friday, August 14. Check out the rest of the article at EW.com.

In the vid, Taylor even shows off more of his flipping skills. He showed off on the set of Valentine’s Day a couple weeks back as well. Check out the vid below!

How cute are Kristen and Taylor?

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/08/13/taylor-lautner-kristen-stewart-entertainment-weekly-sneak-peek/#ixzz0O5y29oPt
Atpakaļ uz augšu Go down
http://ksfk.heavenforum.com

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner cover Entertainment Weekly
Atpakaļ uz augšu 
Lapa 1 no 1